Holy Trinity Parish PreSchool
Our guiding principles
• All children (and all humans) deserve love and respect.
• Children learn best through play.
• Connecting with nature is crucial to healthy development.
• Learning is a joyful, active endeavor.
Your child’s experience
- Our small school environment and low student-teacher ratios allow us to create a close-knit, loving community with lots of individualized attention.Your child will:
- Learn about the qualities of kindness, inclusivity, trust, respect, and love
- Play outside every day (weather permitting)
- Attend music and gardening classes with dedicated specials teachers
- Develop independence, positive self-concept, and problem-solving skills
- Collaborate with teachers and classmates to learn about the world around them
Spiritual Mission Statement
As an Episcopal School, we are dedicated to:
• Honoring all faith traditions among our students and families
• Embracing differences inherent in a diverse community
• Embodying the inclusive Episcopal tradition of respect for the beliefs of others
• Providing and fostering an atmosphere of open intellectual and spiritual inquiry
• Offering programs that promote a love of service to our community