Holy Trinity Parish PreSchool
Holy Trinity Parish Preschool Reopening
Our preschool will reopen on February 15 for small Pre-K and a 2-3 year old combination classes. We celebrate with the students, families, teachers, and staff and will keep them in our prayers as they gather together again.
- Each child is uniquely loved and valued.
- Children learn through play.
- Learning is a joyous and wonderful experience.
- Relationships are central in childhood development.
- Individualized attention with low student-to-teacher ratio
- Small school environment allows us to create a loving community
Spiritual Mission Statement
As an Episcopal School, we are dedicated to:
- Honoring all faith traditions among our students and families
- Embracing differences inherent in a diverse community
- Embodying the inclusive Episcopal traditions of respect for the beliefs of others
- Providing and fostering an atmosphere of open intellectual and spiritual inquiry
- Offering programs that promote a love of service to our community
- Learn about qualities of kindness, forgiveness, trust, honesty, and love
- Build positive, trusting relationships, and mutual respect
- Develop independence, interdependence, positive self-concept, and problem solving skills
- Develop self-awareness and school readiness skills
- Use developmentally appropriate activities to foster learning
- Affirm the worth of each child and the value of community