Thank You to Faithful Servants
Last Sunday we took some time to
thank some people who have faithfully served this parish for years, and
who stepped down during the pandemic. Because everything was so crazy
we didn’t get to recognize them at the time.
- Estelle Hinde - Estelle has been Clerk of the Vestry since 1981 and a member of the choir since she came here after graduating from Shorter College in the early 1950s!
- Sue Argo - Sue was an office volunteer for some years as well as a member of the Monday Morning Money Counters.
- Susan Lascek - Susan was a sign language interpreter and the unofficial leader of the signing community. She also served a few years ago on the vestry, focusing on accessibility.
- Barbara Ramsay - Barbara recently stepped down as a teacher in the Montessori-based Godly Play class.
- Margaret Hertlein - Another amazing long-time leader in our parish and teacher in Godly Play, Margaret also taught Andy Blakemore how to set the altar.
- Giulia Galvin - English-tea master-brewer, and yet another long-time leader and teacher in Godly Play
- Tish Wallace - Tish was one of the founders of our Pastoral Care Team and served as a one-week-per-month captain of that ministry.
- Elaine Barfield - for over 20 years Elaine served as the Treasurer of the Holy Trinity Centennial Scholarship Trust, the fund that we use to award scholarships to people preparing for ministry.
- John Trotter - Dr. Trotter’s deep baritone voice was a constant presence in reading the scriptures and praying the prayers at Holy Trinity.
- Donna Warfield - Donna sang in the choir for decades