Come to the PORCH this Sunday, January 10!
After taking the month of December off, PORCH will resume monthly food drives on 2nd Sundays from 3-4:30. Individual Donors and Neighborhood Coordinators can drive up to the red doors of Tisdale Hall, on Sycamore Place, to bring donations. We’ll get them out of your trunk for contactless drop-off!
Items in greatest need this month:
- canned beef stew
- canned chili
- canned baked beans
- spaghetti sauce
- canned mixed vegetables
- canned peas
- jelly (grape or strawberry) try Dollar Tree
- 1 lb packages of white rice
- sm cans of evaporated milk
- boxes of tea bags
- cookies or other dessert items
- diapers or pull-up sizes 4T, 5T and 6T only
- Adult Diapers( especially sizes LG or XL)
- cloth bags
- Vienna sausage
- V-8 juice (11.5 oz cans)
- Juice boxes
No glass, please!
Thanks to DEAM and all our generous donors, many hungry neighbors will have food on the table. Thank you for being a part of this wonderful group of givers! If you have any questions, please feel free to reply, email [email protected],
Tags: Serve the Community